Friday, January 10, 2014

Adios '13

2013 was a huge year for me.  Years, technically, are pretty huge -- being that they're 365 days, ~12 lunar cycles, 4 seasons, and on average 2-3 "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?  Why have I not moved to Wyoming to become a ski lift operator and have all the tourists be jealous since I 'Really just went for it.'" Breakdowns.

Here are some of the highlights:

I moved back home.

I became more social.

I got (read: am getting) into shape!

I went to my last trendy music festival.

I figured out I wasn't quite an adult.

In an attempt to be more of an adult, I moved out of my mom's place.

So, some stuff happened.  Actually, a lot of things happened; I've just been delinquent with blog posts.  In this add/drop period of New Year's Resolutions (the entire month of January) I resolve to post more.  This will most likely be my resolution in 2015, but perchance by that point in time people will be trading me money for words and I'll be able to devote my entire existence to your entertainment.

No?  Alright, then we're done here.



No comments:

Post a Comment