Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#FAUXCHI

Fortnight on the Internets somehow scrounged up enough rubles to fly me uber-economy to Sochi to cover the Olympics!!!

(THIS IS ALL NOT REAL.)

Be sure to follow all my inevitable kooky and zany mishaps via twitter -- @jenisue

Or just follow the hashtag #fauxchi!

(Please note: I am faux-liveblogging.  Nothing to get twisted, because this is not real.  Like when friends thought I was actually attempting to get impregnated by all of Mumford & their Sons when I was faux-liveblogging Coachella, because our offspring would have British.  Fun idea, never really happened.  Please Mom, don't panic. I didn't actually leave the country without telling you.)

#FAUXCHI!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. be careful in #Fauxchi... http://deadspin.com/staying-in-sochi-is-a-hilarious-adventure-1515722114

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Putin, this is going to be one helluva trip.

      Delete