Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Voice of a Tranny Angel

Sometimes I'm fortunate enough to be invited as a "correspondent" on my friends' podcast -- "Fortnight on the Internets."

Before we go on, you should subscribe to the podcast HERE, and become a facebook fan HERE.  This is not a suggestion.  Do it.  I mean it.  I know people.  Who may know people.  Who then may have some family member who knows someone who can make this a lot more painful.

I was asked to be their 2013 Oscars Correspondent, and you can listen to my recap HERE.  I come in at about the 45 min mark, but listen to the whole thing because it's great and they're great and we're all great and hooray and shit.

KISSES!

(DISCLAIMER: None of the crap I ramble on about actually happened.  I'm not sure who would actually believe I got a free couch in Sherman Oaks...)

No comments:

Post a Comment